Sunday 8 April 2012

The Love Of A Child...Grateful!


While I claim I don't have a favourite but Aman being the youngest steals my heart everytime. This morning I opened my eyes and found him looking at me, he said "I love you Mama!". Imam Bukari says in one Hadith the Prophet Muhammad SAW says that the child is a source of joy. Indeed Grateful!Alhamdulillah.

My husband quoted one Hadith which sums up how I love my three boys at certain moment, it goes something like this... a man told the Prophet Muhammad SAW he helped his poor son and did not help the rich son...so the Prophet SAW said that he should be adil (justice/fair) to all his children, except in three situations...1) when your child travels, you would love him more than others until he returns. 2) when your child is sick, you would love him until he recovers, and finally 3) the baby of the family or the youngest, you would love until he grows older.

No comments:

Post a Comment