Thursday 19 April 2012

Helping Hand

Going for a walk with hubby...Alhamdulillah my husband's nephew is around to watch the children while we are gone. I am not sure if he is going to be (baby)sitting or  be bullied by the children though. I feel safer someone is watching them, although there are CCTVs around and house guests must use key cards to get on to any levels of the hotel floors.

We don't have a maid and because there is no one around in the house, I usually take my troopers with me everywhere I go. And to me this can really be a pain, especially if I am planning to run errands or just make a quick stop to the 7/11 store. Taking them with me to run errands means there will be extra expenses because my children think money comes from trees and just pick things from the grocery store aisles, and a quick one minute stop means ten minutes because they would insist for something each.

I hardly leave my children with anyone, even if at my mum's house, there is a maid who entertains their needs while I attend to my chores but my mum is around to keep an eye. So, getting a helping hand once in a while is something I am grateful for, at least it gives me some time for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment