Wednesday 25 April 2012

Dinos Alive!


Earlier this year, my youngest son had a fascination with dinosaurs, and said that he wanted to see one...Where am I going to find dinosaurs in the 21st Century? Only in Ultraman series  (you know the raksaksa gorgon) or cartoons like Flinstones (I still laugh when I see Fred Flinstone making his getaway powered by his feet)...so I was lucky coincidentally there was an exhibition on dinosaurs at the National Science Centre. I am grateful his fascination was temporary...I can't imagine if they still exist and keeping a pet-dino in the backyard and little 3 year old going "Here Dino, Dino, Dino!" (like a normal pet fish and the child goes Here fishy, fishy, fishy" as he proceeds to throw the fish food). Dibo the gift Dinosaur was as far as it goes. It would have been a very expensive pet to keep. I probably have to get my roof fix or have my house trampled on every other day.

No comments:

Post a Comment