Monday 19 March 2012

These Are My Must Haves...What Are Yours?


I am thankful for my 11 must - haves in my tote bag.. The tab,hand phone,bag organiser, mascara, eye pencil,miniature lip balm,miniature perfume, miniature foundation, hand cream,wipes and a bottle of water.

The hand bag organiser is so handy because  it provides a quick, hassle free way to change handbags. I don't have to rummage around for the other 10 things I need. There is a place for everything and everything in its place. It comes in two sizes, and when I want to lug around the Tab, I  take the bigger organiser instead of the smaller one in the picture. Girlfriends who have the tendency to change handbags according to the colour of clothes they are wearing will find this a real Must Have.

I won't go out of my house until I get my eyebrows done...never! You see my natural brows are next to non-existing, barely there brows. You have to come up close and really invade my personal space to see them.A friend once said I looked like a plucked chicken when she saw me for the first time (and last time) au naturel.  So the eyebrow pencil is my number one Must Have.

The mascara and the rest of my miniature stuff is a Must Have because I usually make impromptu decisions to go anywhere while I am out somewhere, which requires more than the touch of eye pencil. So I want all the things that I might need should I be getting ready from home, in my bag!

The wipes, of course to wipe and clean the small hands of my 3 year old who always has his hands into something...chocolate, sand and something slimy to name a few. A bottle of water is the first thing he would ask for as soon as we get in the car. These are a few of my Must Haves.

Actually they are not the only things I carry with me, I usually have my purse, my BlackBerry charger, my keys, breath freshener and an extra slippers (which I would wear first until I get to my destination either by car or on foot, and then you will see me in my sky high stilettos).

So these are my Must Haves that I bring with me when I step out of the house. Some are necessary (the hand phone has become a necessity and no longer a luxury as I need to call home when I am away. Do you remember the last time you used a payphone? No? Neither can I), while the rest of the things are just things which will save me the trip back or trip to the convenient store when the need arises .What are Your Must Haves?

No comments:

Post a Comment