Saturday 10 March 2012

What's The Date Today, Please?



Hello? I am back....yesterday was the first time I followed this blogspot, so I took the basic route.Today I am a little advanced...learned that you can do a lot with the web designing tools and will try to come up with a more interesting layout and fitting to this year long project. And yes I will also learn the jargon of the bloggers...not enough that I can't understand my children sometimes when they go Arabic on me but the important thing is... I am trying.

Oh! If you noticed the date today and the date of my first entry, you would think that I missed a day...I told you I am committed to do this for  a year..I didn't miss! I blame my computer or whatever it is that is causing me to loose a day.

A friend pointed out that I should change the time and date on my computer as it was set on Saudi Arabia time which is why the entry was dated a day earlier. Aahah!so, my first entry should have read  FRIDAY, 9th MARCH 2012. Unfortunately, it still doesn't fix the problem....time zone setting or something.

I said I am a little advanced right? So is there a way to change that date too??!! instead of a whole new posting dedicated to explaining why I have missed a day?

1 comment:

  1. try go to DESIGN - Settings - Language & formatting & change the Timezone to (GMT+8 Kuala Lumpur)

    ReplyDelete