Wednesday 21 March 2012

Look Me Up, I Am On Facebook


I never thought I would say this but I am grateful for Facebook.When everybody was busy with Facebook,I was sceptical and didn't bother to even take a look at it. Yes, I was in my own little world.

Now, I am glad I opened my account..I've reconnected with old friends and some whom are better friends now than ever before.

It provides me with a glimpse of my friends lives no matter where they are now, even if we don't live in the same city. I feel like I was in Malaysia and was in all those get-together (that you girls usually do when I am not around!). I see pictures (and I mean loads and loads of them) of my friends meeting up, friends with their loved ones and their colleagues. Their pets. Birthdays and Anniversaries.Places they travelled to. I felt like I was a part of them all.

When I was away and did not have access to Malaysia TV, I could almost feel the excitement of Malaysian Football, Malaysia vs Indonesia, Malaysia vs Singapore...a good friend and her husband's streams of updates brought a smile on my face and sometimes uncontrollable laughter from their antics. It was like listening to the radio, only I had to read them. So, thanks Facebook for such a great social tool!Now, I wish I had some shares too. In the mean time, look me up, I am on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment